Can you picture a world free of sexual exploitation? Journey with us in the pursuit of everyday justice.
Designed to train emerging leaders to embrace a justice lifestyle–even amidst our sexually exploitative culture–through equipping resources and strategic partnerships. The internship may be attractive to students contemplating careers in anything from law to business, ministry to design. All interests, skillsets and career goals are welcome!
Interns will work in a professional environment and may attend meetings with ministry leaders and other professionals on topics such as how to respond and cultivate justice in a sexualized culture, how pornography, sex-trafficking and various forms of exploitation are connected, spiritual growth, and leadership. Interns will also spend significant time looking into God’s Word on justice and purity.
Ready to apply? Let us know how you believe this internship would advance your personal and professional development.
You can see the resource last year’s interns worked on here.
- 18 to 23 years of age
- Undergraduate student
- Devoted follower of Christ
- 6/12/17 – 7/28/17
- $800 Stipend
- Dallas, TX
Travel & Housing
- In addition to the stipend, interns will receive reimbursement for initial travel to Dallas, TX at the start of the program and for their return trip at the end of the program.
- Every effort will be made to find host families for those in need of housing accommodations.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2017 (Application Deadline – March 31)
Submit a Cover Letter, Statement of Faith, Résumé, and 2 Recommendation Letters (at least one professional/academic reference) with contact info to email@example.com or fill out the form below!
- My life has been transformed to seek the LORD more intimately, to submit to Him more fully, and to fight injustice more passionately.Aubrey, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- It was a life-changing experience and the best job I’ve ever had, it’s more than an internship, it’s a lifestyle.William, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, KS
- I now understand the nature of sex trafficking locally and the importance of non-profits working together toward a common goal.Danny, Moody Bible Institute, Spokane, WA
- God is doing big things through pureHOPE. The truth that I have learned here has brought me closer to God than ever before and dispelled many of the false beliefs I had been taught by the world.Hayden, Furman University, Greenville, SC
- I came into the internship with serious personal convictions, but I am leaving with the skillset to communicate those convictions with confidence and love.Margaret, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- This internship taught me how to actually live out my God given passions. I now know how I can be an accountant as well as pursue justice in my life.Hannah, Dallas Baptist University, Dallas, TX