— Matthew 5:14
Everyday at pureHOPE we have to resolve to live this reminder. In the world, but not of it, and not troubled by the world because He has overcome it. “According to His promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells” (2 Peter 3:13).
Here are seven ways you can respond to the invitation to go deeper and increase your influence and impact in shaping a world free of sexual exploitation and brokenness with us:
- Pray for our team and the people we touch every day around the world. Leaders, parents, and young people everywhere are desperate for our message of hope and your intercessory prayer prepares the way for healing and growth.
- Read Quest: Parenting in a Sexualized Culture. Watch the videos. Really own it. This teaching is transforming lives and families, and we want you to experience it more deeply.
- Immerse yourself in our lifestyle magazine, A World Free. The essays, poems, photo spreads, and interviews are insightful, inspiring, and give you a different perspective on how to engage with what God is doing in this unique moment in history.
- Increase your financial support of pureHOPE. There is so much more for us to do, and your contributions fuel the growth and expansion of our vital mission to provide Christian solutions in a sexualized culture.
- Protect and model accountability with Covenant Eyes accountability software. Sign up using the promotion code “purehope” to get a free 30-day trial and support our mission at the same time.
- Advocate for pureHOPE and freely offer the tools, strategies, and message of hope we offer by sharing our content on your social media feeds. People all around you are hungry for hope, and you might be the channel God wants to use.
- Consider hosting a pureHOPE parlor meeting at your home. If you have a desire to both help us grow financially and at the same time minister to people in your network, our team will help you organize a short program in your home that introduces 10-15 to our mission and message, equips them to thrive and minister well in our sexualized culture, and invites them to become financial partners in increasing the impact of our shared ministry.